- Prof. Greg Tschumper, University of Mississippi
Introduction to and Applications of Computational Quantum Chemistry for the Accurate Characterization of Non-Covalent Interactions in Molecular Clusters
- Prof. Valeria Molinero, University of Utah
If Water and Methane Do Not Mix, How Do They Form Clathrate Hydrates?
- Prof. Diego Troya, Virginia Tech
Theoretical Studies of Collisions Between Gases and Organic Surfaces
- Prof. William L. Jorgensen, Yale University
Modeling Organic and Biomolecular Systems in Solution
- Prof. Jana Shen, U. of Oklahoma; U. of Maryland, Baltimore
Unveiling Proton-Coupled Phenomena in Biology and Chemistry at Atomic Resolution
- Dr. Erin Duffy, Rib-X Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Efficient Drug Lead Discovery and Optimization